1 PlaceExpand Map
Per Madrid's request, a review for Sarma from 3/2/2019. Six of us had a special dinner, which was truly memorable. Their menu changes frequently, so I'm only reviewing items that are still on the current menu. There are a number of items that we ordered that are no longer available! Also, I don't eat meat or pork so can't review those items which were ordered by friends!
- squash fritters - lovely texture but not a must-get
- lentil nachos - fantastic
- moroccan fried shrimp - must get
- swordfish schnitzel - one of my top 3 dishes
- feta cheese gnocchi - one of the few let-downs
- fattoush - loved it so much that we ordered another
- carrot falafel - loved
- brussel sprouts - fantastic
- sweet potato spanakopita - another let-down
- black sea cornbread - another top 3
- grilled halloumi - very good
- ricotta doughnuts - amazing
- frozen yogurt - LOVED with four toppings (which each come in a tiny mason jar) - tahini chocolate chip cookies, crick crack pie, baklava cheesecake, sesame caramel
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | Need to know how to use fresh herbs before they go bad? We've got some ideas, including easy ways...
by Toniann Pasqueralle | This year, from September 21 to October 6, the world is celebrating Oktoberfest. To most (myself included...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.