1 PlaceExpand Map
Per Madrid's request, a review for Sarma from 3/2/2019. Six of us had a special dinner, which was truly memorable. Their menu changes frequently, so I'm only reviewing items that are still on the current menu. There are a number of items that we ordered that are no longer available! Also, I don't eat meat or pork so can't review those items which were ordered by friends!
- squash fritters - lovely texture but not a must-get
- lentil nachos - fantastic
- moroccan fried shrimp - must get
- swordfish schnitzel - one of my top 3 dishes
- feta cheese gnocchi - one of the few let-downs
- fattoush - loved it so much that we ordered another
- carrot falafel - loved
- brussel sprouts - fantastic
- sweet potato spanakopita - another let-down
- black sea cornbread - another top 3
- grilled halloumi - very good
- ricotta doughnuts - amazing
- frozen yogurt - LOVED with four toppings (which each come in a tiny mason jar) - tahini chocolate chip cookies, crick crack pie, baklava cheesecake, sesame caramel
by Jessica Merritt | If you’re ready to break out of quarantine for some sunshine and relaxation, a picnic might sound...
by David Klein | Whether you’re looking to enhance your backyard BBQ game, beef up your next tailgate (keep the faith...
by Dan Koday | Unbreakable glasses, plates, and other stylish and shatterproof dinnerware is just what you need for...
by Simone Paget | Coolers have come a long way in the last few decades. Find a stylish cooler that fits your aesthetic...