I was reading some really positive things about Stark's in the comments of this blog
Same owners as Willi's Wine Bar.
Some of the dishes look wonderful ...
- Crispy Veal Raviolis with Chorizo & Popcorn Sweetbreads
- Warm Spinach, Trumpet Mushrooms, Leeks & Truffled Sunnyside Egg
- Warm Lobster Cobb
- Vande Rose Berkshire Pork with Curried Apple Chutney
- Sonoma Direct Lamb, Ras el Hanout, Cucumber Raita
- Sonoma Direct Veal, with Salsa Verde & Salt Roasted Lemon
- Arctic Char with Potato - Mushroom “Hash”, Ginger Vinaigrette
- Hand Cut Steak Tartar, Smoked Chili Aioli, Baby Brioche Buns
- Oysters Rockerfella with Leeks, Tasso Ham & Spinach
- Maryland Fried Organic Chicken, Onion Gravy, Cheddar Biscuits
- Escargot Pot Pie with Garlic Parsley Butter
- “Potato Skin”Fondue
Burgers are built 'your way' with a choice of 20 sauces and toppings. "Animal-style' toppings include
- Smoked Bacon
- Shortrib Gravy
- Crispy Pancetta
- Sauteed Foie Gras
- Truffled Fried Egg
Other burgers are Kobe Beef Burger, Sonoma Veal Burger, Ahi Tuna Burger, Lamb Burger and Chicken Sausage Burger
And most important ... the beef (corn-fed AND grass-fed options) is from various sources both local and around the world ... Vande Rose Farms, Brandt Beef, Calif.(Corn Fed), Snake River Farms American Kobe, Estancia, Uruguay, Grass Fed
The Press Democrat has some nice pictures including what it calls the "absinthe contraption"
Photo of the interior
All 15 pictures
Has anyone been?
521 Adams Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401