I will be traveling to Florence and Rome with my two teenage daughters,my husband and my mother over spring break (March and April). I have been researching many restaurants and can't decide which ones to go to. I think we have Florence figured out but these are the Rome restaurant that we are trying to choose between for dinner;
• Tavernetta 48" located on Via degli Spagnioli
• Antica Taverna Via Monte Giordano,12 Tel 06 688 010 53(near Piazza Navona)
• Enoteca Corsi Via del Gesu 87/88Rome, 00186ItalyTel: 39 06-679-0821
• Cavour 313(near the Colosseum)
DAR PALLARO - Largo del Pallaro
• *Il Sorriso in Rome (Via Flavia 63-65)
• *Hostaria Farnese (Via Ballauri ( Campo di Fiori)
• Gino in Vicolo Rosini (a little side street near Parliament)
• Da Vito e Dina, 50 Via degli Scipioni.
• Armando al Pantheon http://www.armandoalpantheon.it/home.php
• Matricianella - near the Spanish Steps
I would love to hear from someone that has tried these restaurants.
Thanks for your help.