Went with my officemates to Great Bay for lunch as part of restaurant week. Three courses for $20.04. Three choices for each course.
1) Summer gazpacho with avocado and crab
2) Mussels with chorizo and diced tomato and yellow peppers
3) Some kind of salad (there was no question that I was getting the mussels, so I really stopped reading the app list at this point)
1) Hand made tagliatelle with raw cherry tomatoes, basil and shrimp
2) Pan fried catfish with some stuff
3) Fish and chips
1) Chocolate cupcake with crème filling and raspberries
2) Butterscotch pudding
3) Lemon pound cake
I had the mussels, which were fabulous. Spicy and fresh. The mussel chorizo contrast was wonderful. The tagliatelle was disappointing. The tomatoes were slightly sour. The dish really cried out for seasoning. The cupcake was also disappointing it was, for all intents and purposes, a Hostess cupcake with some raspberries sprinkled around it. I tasted a friends butterscotch pudding and it was divine. Really exceptional.
Despite these criticisms, I would recommend Great Bay to others for the restaurant week menu just learn from my ordering mistakes. If I were to do it again, Id get the mussels, then catfish then pudding.
Off to Icarus tonight!