Hello everyone! I am heading down to N.O and surrounding areas for a couple weeks. I have been going through different post and accumulating my list. Won't hit all but would like any endorsements for specific MUST EATS or something I left out. Cheers!
1) Cochon & Cochon Butcher 930 Tchoupitoulas Street - Mulfalata
2) Dooky Chase's Treme Laftte Cajun food - Jambalaya
3) The Crab Trap LA Place Crab & Shirmp
4) Herbsaint French & Italian
5) Roosevelt Hotel - Sazerac Bar Bus district Lounge - drinks
6) French 75 Bar French Quarter Lounge - drinks
7) Pho Tau Bay West Bank Vietnamese
8) Atchafalaya Uptown Shirmp & Grits Sunday Brunch
9) R & O'S Bucktown Roast beef Po boy
10) Walker's Southern Style BBQ New Orlean's east
11) Cochon du Lait Po boy
12) Taceaux Loceaux Uptown- outside Kingpin Bar
13) South in your mouth - Pork belly, Marker's chipole & charred Jalepeno Food Truck
17) Commander's Palace
19) Parkway Bakery Po Boy
20) Willie Mae's Fried chicken
21) Bon Ton
by Greg Stegeman | Barbecue sauce is a blanket term that doesn't necessarily do justice to all the regional styles of...
by Joey Skladany | As a self-proclaimed sauce connoisseur and fan of barbecue varieties specifically, I was more than...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.