I know this is very short notice, but can folks recommend some places for a dinner on Monday? Things I'm looking for or that I'd like:
- must be open on Monday (duh). I noticed that a number of places are closed
- must be someplace that isn't likely to already be booked on this short notice (for a dinner for 2)
- looking for upscale/contemporary American, i.e., New American. French also OK.
- nice table bread service (or good bread in general) would be fantastic
- tasting menus are great
- proximity to the Gold Coast/Magnificent Mile is great, though not necessary. I would like to stay in "central" Chicago however (i.e., not the suburbs)
Thanks in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 5 days ago | 89
Updated 13 days ago | 25