Couldn't find a post that mentions new restaurant openings in Tampa, and thought it'd be helpful -- love to support new businesses starting out right now. Here are six that I know about:
- BRIO at International Plaza. Opening in October. A chain with Northern Italian focus that I know nothing about.
- Marrakesh on MacDill Avenue. French/Moroccan restaurant that I'm looking forward to trying. Think its only open for dinner right now.
- Taverna Opa in Channelside. The former Grille 29 site -- Greek restaurant. Don't know much else at this point, but exciting that something is finally going into this very prime spot.
- New Sports Bar opening at the former Andreychuk's across from the Forum. Know nothing else, but they open tomorrow (September 24th, 2009).
- Seasons 52 at Westshore Plaza. Another chain, focused on healthy, seasonal menus. Think its owned by the Darden Group (aka Red Lobster, Olive Garden). Though a chain, have read many good things about this restaurant.
- Kona Grille at International Plaza. Another chain that I know nothing about. Scheduled to open in November.