We are planning our rehearsal dinner for our April 2nd wedding and need a little chowhound assistance.
Our ceremony is at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, near the west end of Sunset Plaza. Our reception is at La Terza on Third at Orlando, near the Beverly Center. Many guests will be staying in this general vicinity.
We are trying to think of a place that fulfills the following:
- Not Italian, since our reception is a Gino Angelini creation!
- Not too expensive, mains in the teens ok
- Preferably a private room, but not a must
- We'll probably have about 40 people
Some ideas, any thoughts?
- Mirabelle - I know Kurt really likes this place, but we've never been.
- AOC, probably too $$$
- Luna Park
- Baby Blues BBQ - it's too far, too funky for Mom, but we love it..
- Trader Vic's?
OK, Chowhounds, what should we do? Thanks!!