Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Dorie Greenspan of Everyday Dorie Ask Your Questions Now

Follow us:

+
General Discussion 5

Red wine allergy

kathyph | Apr 1, 201711:43 AM

I seem to have developed a red wine allergy. Even Rose' makes me deathly ill. It used to give me migraines but now, within 4 hours, I am horribly ill. Red grapes have given me migraines, so now I am even afraid to eat those.
I plan to take a cooking class, in Italy, on a trip I am planning.
Does anyone know if food cooked with red wine will give me the same reaction?

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended from Chowhound