Long time lurker....first time poster here.....
I'm travelling to India (Chennai) for business and a colleague and I have an 18 hour layover in HK on the way there and 13 hours on the way back. I know there's a ton of posts about Hong Kong on here but I'm looking for some logistical advice, too.
So here are my constraints:
* Friday Oct 14th 6:25am - 10:45pm
* Saturday Oct 22nd 11AM - Sunday Oct 23rd 12:30am
1. Eat at least one good dim sum meal
2. Keep the price of meals mostly middle of the road since I'm expensing everything. Maybe one splurge if it's balanced off by some cheap eats.
3. Prefer to be able to pay with credit card since that means a lot less work doing my expenses.
4. Need to do some shopping, too, so proximity to that is valuable.
5. A view is always great if the food is good, too.
6. Above all, don't miss my connecting flights!
So any food recommendations that fit that bill? There are no restrictions food-wise. I eat everything will go out of my way for interesting/challenging food.