We will be staying at a gite near Les Baux (Paradou) and I am looking for some reasonably-priced spots for our upcoming family trip in July. Bistrot du Paradou type places seem a bit pricy. Also looking for good traiteurs since we will have a small kitchen. Have some notional spots based on combing through previous postings.
Looking for suggestions as follows:
- pick up rental car at TGV station in Avignon
- lunch at Marche les Halles in Avignon (oyster monger?).
- check in to gite - visit Carrieres des Lumieres
- dinner back at gite (good take-out place?)
- visit Glanum/St. Remy
- need lunch spot nearby
- Visit LES Baux for medieval demos in pm
- need dinner spot
- visit to Arles
- need lunch spot in Arles (Rabanel or CHassagnette out of our price range! Any reasonably-priced spots?) Looking for a spot near the Arenes.
- Visit to Pont du gard/Uzes
- lunch in Collias (L'Enclos)
- Roussillon/Gordes/Abbaye de SEnanque
- lunch in Gordes (Ferme de la Huppe? L'Atelier des Bories?)
- checkout - lunch in Maussane-les-Alpilles on way to Marseille (Pizzeria Brun)?