1 SuggestionExpand Map
My book group (5-10 women in our late 30s early 40s) meet once a month on Sunday evenings to have some wine, catch up, and maybe mention the book we were supposed to read.
Our old standy, Chalet Edelweiss closed and we are looking for a new location. Ideally it would have the following qualities
1. Located somewhere near West LA- Culver City, Westchester, Santa Monica, etc. We have people coming from all over town, and this is the generally central location
2. Be open on Sunday evenings
3. Take reservations
4. Be able to seat a group anywhere from 5-10 people.
5. Be generally quiet and well lit- no loud music, blaring TVs, or super close tables. We like to hear each other :) Back room great but not required
6. Mid range prices- $10-$20 per entree.
7. Have some vegetarian friendly options
8. Have some alcohol options- beer and wine!
We are open to pretty much any cuisine, and we are very casual folks. Think tired working moms escaping from the families.
We tried some other options after Edelweiss closed. Truxton's had pretty mediocre food, Paco's Tacos was very loud. Any suggestions? Thank you!
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want make the best smoothie of all time, take these easy tips and tricks to heart. Too sweet...
by David Klein | A grilled hamburger is always great, but you don't need to take it outside for perfect results. Learn...