1 SuggestionExpand Map
My book group (5-10 women in our late 30s early 40s) meet once a month on Sunday evenings to have some wine, catch up, and maybe mention the book we were supposed to read.
Our old standy, Chalet Edelweiss closed and we are looking for a new location. Ideally it would have the following qualities
1. Located somewhere near West LA- Culver City, Westchester, Santa Monica, etc. We have people coming from all over town, and this is the generally central location
2. Be open on Sunday evenings
3. Take reservations
4. Be able to seat a group anywhere from 5-10 people.
5. Be generally quiet and well lit- no loud music, blaring TVs, or super close tables. We like to hear each other :) Back room great but not required
6. Mid range prices- $10-$20 per entree.
7. Have some vegetarian friendly options
8. Have some alcohol options- beer and wine!
We are open to pretty much any cuisine, and we are very casual folks. Think tired working moms escaping from the families.
We tried some other options after Edelweiss closed. Truxton's had pretty mediocre food, Paco's Tacos was very loud. Any suggestions? Thank you!
by Jen Wheeler | Looking for some easy 4th of July dessert ideas that are ideal for grilling season? Look no further...
by David Watsky | You're well on your way to a great grilling season with our 13 most popular BBQ recipes and even a...
by Joey Skladany | Ladies and gentlemen, may we present to you the wine pop, a.k.a. your new favorite (and innovative...
by Amy Schulman | Best friends Malaka Wilson-Greene and Erica Freeman didn’t expect to land in the baking world. The...