My famly and I are visiting from Toronto from Dec 31 to Jan 5 and are looking for some suggestions. we have been to Phoenix before, and have tried places such as the Roaring Fork, a great pizza place in Old Sottsdale and a few others, but we feel we have missed the real southwestern flavour of Phoenix. We have two adults and two teens, who are moderatley adventurous. We are staying at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Notth Phoenix. I think we are looking for moderate prices, but certainly have the budget for two blowouts. This is what we are looking for:
1. An authentic Mexican place. This is something that Toronto is not good at, and allthough we have eaten the heavy tex mex type food, we are lookinging for the real thing with all the fresh flavours of Mexico.
2. A representative southwest place. The Roaring Fork was OK, but can we do better?
3. What places sold we go for a quick bite around the hotel? Breakfast or lunch?
4. What place should we not leave your beautiful city without visiting? Any favourite gems?
5. As Canadians, your landscape is very beautiful and novel to us. are there any places with views or ambiance we should visit, not necessarily for the food?
we appreciate your suggestions.
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 21 days ago | 27
Updated 1 month ago | 15
Updated 29 days ago | 14
Updated 4 days ago | 40