- The biggest television screen I have ever seen, as big as a small movie theater. Two other very large screens, plus about 100 normal TVs. Great for sports.
- Service was attentive.
- Comfortable, pleather booths.
- Arcade and midway games.
- Pool tables.
- Convienient location (at 101 and 92), good meeting spot for friends scattered across the bay area.
- The beer selection was limited. On tap were the big American beers, plus imports like Guiness, Bass, Newcastle. Anchor Steam and Fat Tire were the best options.
- The food, for the most part. Overly dressed caeser salad with bagged croutons. Bland, watery (like it was artificially juicy) steak. Dry and tough chicken breast sandwich. Fries were made of fresh potato but were fried and crispy all the way through. The buffalo tenders were probably the best item: not very spicy or crispy, but at least decent vinegary flavor and tender meat.
A great place for an Anchor Steam and a football game on the giant screen. Eat before you go.