Hi CH's....here's my list (in order of preference) of RW lunches, with highlights:
1. EMP (sous vide salmon)
2. Nobu (rock shrimp temp. in creamy,spicy sauce, black cod miso)
3. Megu (Kobe beef/rice, green tea mille-feuille...and temple bell & samurai armor)
4. Periyali (moussaka...only meal from which I emerged FULL/SATED)
5. Morimoto (angry chicken)
6. Kittichai (strip steak...and central pool with floating candles)
7. Alto (panna cotta)
8. Lure Fishbar (thick consistency of N.E. chowder & bacon)
RW is always an interesting/revealing way to see which restaurants care to show something of themselves...class is class....
Curious to see other CH's reactions/preference lists.