Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with with Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo | Ask Your Questions Now ›

Restaurants & Bars

Chicago Area

Rachel Ray- "Under $40 a Day" in Chicago Broadcast

Share:

Restaurants & Bars 9

Rachel Ray- "Under $40 a Day" in Chicago Broadcast

Pauly | Oct 10, 2003 10:30 AM

While 98.6% of Chicagoans watched the Cubs on Wednesday night, the other 1.4% disgruntled Sox fans and Chowhounds! may have watched "Meals Under $40" ,which was filmed in Chicago a couple months ago...She visited Kitsch's on Roscoe, The Backstage Bistro at The Illinois Institute of Art Culinary School on Wabash in the Loop, and the obligatory Greek Islands.........

I've Have had several great meals at the Backstage Bistro- fine dining at 1/2 the price since it's a student learning lab...always love the Greek Islands...never been to Kitsch's...

It will be re-broadcast this Saturday at 5PM on tghe food Network (that's before the Cubs game!!!)

Pauly

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound