I caught an episode of Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels on the food network the other night and I've only been to one of the restaurants she recommended. I thought I'd put the list here and ask for opinions on the other restaurants.
- Chow (215 Church St.)
- Bocadillos (710 Montgomery St.)
- Brainwash Cafe & Laundromat (1126 Folsom St.)
- Boom Boom Room (1601 Fillmore St.)
- Chapeau! (1408 Clement Street)
- House of Nanking (919 Kearny St.)
- Pacific Cafe (7000 Geary Blvd.)
- Steps of Rome (348 Columbus Ave.)
- Thep Phanom (Thep Phanom )
- First Crush Restaurant Wine Bar & Lounge (101 Cyril Magnin St.)
- 540 Club (540 Clement St)
- Alamo Square Seafood Grill (803 Fillmore St.)
The one that I've been to was Pacific Cafe and while I thought the food was good - I didn't think it was great and I did find it pricey.