What's your definition of the following terms for ordering fried eggs?
Here's my very unscientific definition:
1. Sunny side up = white firm, yolk still liquid
2. Over easy = Sunny side up but "flipped" so yolk doesn't appear "yellow" but is still "runny"
3. Over medium = over easy but cooked until yolk is set, but still runny in the middle
4. Over hard = over medium but cooked until yolk is firm
5. "stepped on" = over hard but yolk is smashed
Updated 2 months ago | 12
Updated 5 months ago | 7
Updated 2 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 4
Updated 1 month ago | 7