Beer, Cider, & Sake 22

a question about making a Black and Tan with Bass Ale and Guinness

MarkG | Mar 25, 200810:44 PM

supposedly there is a cover that fits over the glass. there are holes in the cover. after pouring in the bass 2/3 full, you pour the Guinness thru the cover and it settles on top of the Bass. what is that cover called and where can i get one??

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH