Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with with Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo | Ask Your Questions Now ›

Packaged Foods

Question about a Particular Carr's Biscuit


Packaged Foods 19

Question about a Particular Carr's Biscuit

David Kahn | Jun 24, 2007 01:53 PM

There's a particular biscuit that only comes, I think, in the variety pack of Carr's biscuits. It's whole wheat, on the sweet side (almost like a cookie), is about 1/4 inch thick, and has a really nice, crumbly/crispy texture. I think this biscuit is called a "digestive" but I'm not sure. Also, it looks like Carr's only sells these in their variety packs.

Well, my wife loves (!) these, and so I would like to (a) identify them with a higher degree of certainty, and (b) find a source for them (or something similar) that doesn't require me to buy a whole bunch of other crackers. Can anybody confirm I've got the right name for these puppies, and does anyone know if there's a way to buy only these from Carr's or another maker?

TIA hounds.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound