General Discussion

I put a Riedle in the microwave-how bad?

Share:

General Discussion 10

I put a Riedle in the microwave-how bad?

danna | Feb 21, 2006 01:30 PM

Last night I failed to plan properly, and when I was ready for some wine, it was still in the fridge (stored w/ a vacuvin). Poured it in a Riedle, waited 30 minutes, still too cold, so I nuked it for 12 seconds.

Worked nicely. How close did I come to cleaning shards of $25 glass out of the microwave and ruining a nice Monastrell? Or do people do this all the time?

TIA

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound