Hey all, we noticed these threads are popping up, so we want to keep the instructions official.
On Wednesday, we introduced pagination on longer Chowhound threads. You can read the full details here: http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/9993...
To default your Chowhound view to the "See All" page, with read state data on by default, please update your Chowhound settings as follows.
1. Mouse over your user avatar
2. Click "Settings"
3. On the Settings page
4. Select the checkbox for "Collapse Previously Read Comments (also defaults to "See All" page)"
5. Click Submit
If you find that you are not yet defaulting to the "See All" page, please log out and log back in or clear your browser cache and cookies. If you have any further issues, please visit the Site Talk board to report to us.
1. Press the red menu icon at the top left of the top navigation
2. Press the settings icon
3. Select the grey bar to trigger the dropdown of menu options
4. Press the "Chowhound" menu
5. Press the setting for "Collapse Previously Read Comments (also defaults to "See All" page)"
6. Press submit
by Anna Hecht | It’s easy to beeline right for the peanut butter cups and frozen food at Trader Joe’s (not to mention...
by Roxanne Webber and Jen Wheeler | Salt is a transformative ingredient (if you're in any doubt of that, see Salt Fat Acid Heat), but...
by Hana Asbrink | Welcome to Chowhound's Table Talk podcast, where Executive Editor Hana Asbrink chats with some of...
by Roxanne Webber | Donald Link is one of New Orleans' best chefs, known for his down-home Cajun cuisine at Cochon and...