6 SuggestionsExpand Map
See the attached link:
- I can vouch for the beef stew at Chin's Kitchen. It was quite a surprise to find something like this at a Chinese place.
- The burger at Bless Your Heart was meh IMHO...not as good as In 'n' Out...and it was small and EXPENSIVE. The selections I've tried from the "cola-friendly cocktail list" were all too sweet for me. The fries were just OK. BYH is a pass...
- I refuse to patronize Earl Ninsom spots... He's a dick who still owes a friend of mine a lot of money over PaaDee.
- I can't imagine eating (cold) tofu all by itself... Am I missing something here?
- The torta sounds really good! I'll have to check it out.
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.