See the attached link:
- I can vouch for the beef stew at Chin's Kitchen. It was quite a surprise to find something like this at a Chinese place.
- The burger at Bless Your Heart was meh IMHO...not as good as In 'n' Out...and it was small and EXPENSIVE. The selections I've tried from the "cola-friendly cocktail list" were all too sweet for me. The fries were just OK. BYH is a pass...
- I refuse to patronize Earl Ninsom spots... He's a dick who still owes a friend of mine a lot of money over PaaDee.
- I can't imagine eating (cold) tofu all by itself... Am I missing something here?
- The torta sounds really good! I'll have to check it out.