General Discussion

port wine glass


General Discussion 8

port wine glass

jake pine | Jan 14, 2003 01:13 PM

Is there a specific name for the type of glass that port is traditionally served in. I don't think it is called a "port" glass, but I need to order a bunch and don't want a mix-up.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound