1. Consistently enjoy this restaurant - solidly executed new American is how I'd characterize the cuisine
2. Great seasonal veggie apps seem to abound. This past Sat. nite, sitting outside, Ganosh and I enjoyed a Summer-perfect "antipasto" of lima beans, finger radishes, and fennel slaw
3. They were also serving a very tasty seared salmon preparation accompanied by fregola and asparagus
4. However, after much praise, I found the burger disappointing. The meat definitely had flavor, but it came from an A1 type addition to the mix rather than the quality of the meat. Moreover, the bacon was obviously not fried to order with the burger and, consequently, was limp and rubbery.
5. However, I will continue to return to Five Points -- it's the quintessential neighborhood restaurant.