Some time ago I bought a quantiy of cold beverage plastic thromese with metal screw on caps and bases (the kind that are sold in baskets in Starbuck's) which I use on a weekly basis. I have however begun to notice traces of black mold speking the inner surfaces and every method I have tried to clean them has failed. I let the stand with boing water in them run them through the diswasher filled then with soapy water and let the water sit in them for 6 days (i.e from one time I needed them to the next) but nothing seems to remove or even loosen the mold a scrip brish removed some, but the desgin of the bottles means that large secions are unreachable with any kind of brush and that where a lot of the mold is growing. I haven't gotten sick yet but I'm beggin to worry. Has anyone else had this proalbme with these thermoses and if so do you happen to know what to do to clean them?