Cookware 5


dcole | Feb 26, 2011 04:44 AM

I'm looking for a plancha, or basically a flat piece of preferably carbon steel, but stainless would be ok - anyone know where I can find something like this? Would a place like home depot sell slabs of stainless steel? I am mainly looking to put this on a grill/over a fire, so size isn't a main concern.

Debuyer has what they call a plancha, but it really is a grill pan having raised ridges.

I'm currently using a double burner lodge cast iron griddle, which certainly works, but would be nice to find it in carbon or stainless.

Want to stay up to date with this post?