So I'm taking my dad to a Michelin 3 stars for lunch. Which one should I choose? I got both reservations on the same day, and I really have to choose one between the two.
Other than this, I also made reservations for:
1. L'atelier Saint-Germain for the last dinner in Paris;
2. Sola for lunch (French food by Japanese chef, new Michelin 1 star. I have been there for lunch and the food and service were wonderful);
3. Shang Palace for lunch (Chinese food, Michelin 1 star);
4. Les Ambassadeurs for lunch;
5. Saturne for dinner;
6. Oth Sombath for dinner (Thai food with modern decor).
Also, I booked Les Papilles and Le Petit Canard for dinner with friends.
The restaurants in Paris I've been to:
1. Le Cinq (w/ my boyfriend. It was a fabulous dining experience. Super long lunch but so worth it!)
2. Les Cocottes (it was ok, nothing really memorable. Service was good.)
3. Ze Kitchen Galerie (food was pretty creative and pretty, but service really doesn't match the one star)
4. Le First (on Rue Rivoli, the price was reasonable with the discounts on thefork.com. The strawberry profiterole dessert was great)
5. Many asian restaurants and so on.
Please give suggestions about Pierre Gagnaire and Guy Savoy!! Thank you so much!