Spending 5 nights between Marco Island and Naples. Done our due diligence on your board but seem to be getting conflicting opinions...it woudn't be Chowhound with out that.
Seems that IM Tapas is a definite and M Waterfront Grill is probably a very good bet. We'll probably do sushi at Club Sushi @Fujiyama's. Think we'll have lunch one day at Grouper and Chips.
So where do we go for:
1. Down and dirty, drink by the water, get an island head and suck down oysters like an outdoors Acme Oyster House?
2. Eat some great fresh Stone Crabs without feeling like I'm at Joe's in Miami?
3. New American cuisine with local fresh fish creatively presented?
4. Drinking beer and wine and hammering some Gulf crabs, as if I were in the Chesapeake?
5. Lovin' a cute little BYOB?
Am I expecting too much from the area?