In the Trader Joe's thread I shared my poor sister's excitement at the opening of the downtown store. I hoping you can help me help her find some new eats in Philadelphia.
- Inexpensive (she's a broke PhD student)
- Lives in the city center and doesn't have a car, but won't mind a public transit trip and/or a good walk
- Nothing in the Terminal market, she's exhausted that place
- Doesn't eat red meat (beef, pork, etc.) but eats poultry and seafood -- so cheesesteaks are out!
- Any cuisine is fine, but...
- She doesn't like spicy food
Hmmm... is this person really my sister?
Anyway, any suggestions?