Went to Cinco de Mayo today. It's a bit of a step down from last year. Fewer Mexican vendors and several more crappy noodle and county fair food vendors. However, it's still worth the admission (even if only for the folklorico -- and it's free to get in before 2pm).
My recommendations for a Friday lunch:
* Handmade gorditas from La Flor de Michoacan.
* Carnitas from Mexico Lindo.
* Al Pastor from La Poblana or Tianguis.
* Pupusas from Mister Tacos.
* Churros or Strawberries from Salvador's.
A full report is at the link below, plus links to last year's and this year's pictures.