Our extended family is spending Thanksgiving week in Paso Robles. I'd love suggestions from locals (or those who've spent time there) for:
- Best places to get groceries, especially local produce
- Where we might order a turkey if we want a heritage bird--or should we order it in the Bay Area and bring it with us?
- Restaurants for a large group with young children
- Restaurants for a night out or a drink
- Places for takeout or treats, especially near downtown Paso
So far, the list includes Pier 46, Firestone Walker, Thomas Hill Organics, Estrella, Di Raimondo's, and Artisan, though I'm not entirely sure on how these sort between these categories...any to add or axe? Any specific recommendations are welcome. Thanks!
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...