I have been working in the Curtis Bay area outside of Pasadena for 4 years and am still looking for some more stable go to's for lunch. Some of the places that are in my rotation are:
1) Pit Stop Pub - surprisingly good fish and chips and fish sandwich. Crabcake is better than anne arundel seafood.
2) Tokyo Sushi - chicken liver teriaki, katsudon, and sushi.
4) Dar Kabob - newly opened. Kafta kabob was a treat.
5) Perchis - peruvian rotisserie
6) Miss Saigon - Pho (not great, but good)
Can't really find a good chinese food joint, or authentic mexican.
Looking for anything good.
60 Mountain Rd, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
The Pit Stop Pub
8111 Ft Smallwood Rd Ste 202, Curtis Bay, MD 21226
103 Crain Hwy N Ste B, Glen Burnie, MD 21061