We are having a party next month and I need help planning the menu. Normally, I just have to bring something, but this time, I'm the coordinator. Please help!
1) We are expecting around 70 people (all-ages crowd).
2) Desserts are mostly done (and by done, I mean I've ordered them from the bakery), but I could use help with some easy things to make the night before or day of.
3) We're not going to bother serving salad. No one will eat it.
4) Nothing cheese-heavy or otherwise dairy-heavy.
5) Everything needs to be manageable on paper plates.
6) We aren't fancy folks.
7) So far, all we have decided on is pancit, empanadas (both pork and chicken), spring rolls, and chicken wings. I'm not particularly concerned about the other foods "matching" these items. It's a diverse crowd.
8) I would love an idea for a nice non-alcoholic punch for the kids.
9) There won't be any oven space during the time of the party. We do have a couple of slow cookers.
Thanks so much. I will follow up with you once the party is over next month.