What are these pans/tins/dishes called?


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Cookware 5

What are these pans/tins/dishes called?

Titus0327 | Aug 22, 2011 10:40 AM

I do most of my shopping for kitchen gear online. And because of that Im having trouble finding exactly what Im looking for, mostly because I dont know what to call these. Im looking for those oval dishes that you often are served shrimp scampi or escargot in at restaurants. I really dont care if they are ceramic or metal as long as they are broiler safe. But I cant find them online because I dont know what to search for. Here is a picture of what Im looking for.

I would also appreciate any advice as to which pans/dishes to buy or things to look for while purchasing these.


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound