What are these pans?


Cookware 21

What are these pans?

CindyJ | Mar 9, 2009 06:38 AM

I've got several pieces of Paul Revere "Limited Edition Collection" copper/stainless cookware. They're old (late 60's - early 70's) but never used, and I want to sell them. But there are two identical small pieces that I can't quite figure out, and I don't know what to call them in my ad. Does anyone have any idea what these might be? They measure 6.5" across the top and 4.5" across the bottom. And they're about 1" deep. Thanks.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound