Hello all, we will spend to days in Padova ( Padua ) next week, and are looking for places to lunch. Not 'starred', not on a budget. When eating out we like to have local/classic food one day, perhaps a more modern twist the other - and always a good wine list.
Can anybody comment on the lists below or add to them?
...and, what are 'folpi'/'folpari'?
I checked Chowhound, and discarding a not so good review and a non Italian place, came up with only these two (maybe my search wasnt good?) which were mentioned only once:
- Trattoria al Prato (bit on a touristy spot, but does that matter?)
- Ristorante Parpaiola Giovanni (local feel?)
Gambero Rosso has this list (cannot find much on them):
- La Plaka, which seems to be Greek, which I will leave for a time in Greece
- Ai Navigli (menu looks quite nice - anybody been there?)
- Gino's (seems to be a BBQ place? we'll skip this)
- Al Cicheto (picture on their site shows seafood and very very simple steak)
- Sant'Agnese (seems to be more upmarket seafood? - anybody been there?)
- La Finestra (seems to have an ok menu and interesting wine list - anybody been there?)
- Osteria del Capo (seems to be the most local?)
Slowfood 2013 has this list (I cannot find a lot of info on those):
- Nereo Andreazzi
- L'anfora (more of a wine bar?)
- Banco della Regina
- Folperia (seems to be streetfood with snails and shellfish, :-)
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 13
Updated 2 months ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 10 days ago | 1