3 SuggestionsExpand Map
Hello guys. I'm coming in from NYC on either 9/12 or 9/19 and I've never dined out in Connecticut before so I need your help from the fellow locals. I'm looking for any [FRESH & LOCAL!!!] restaurants along CT shoreline or by a beautiful water/river area for my anniversary.
- LOCAL restaurant (no big scale or commercialized place)
- by the beachfront/waterfront (MUST HAVE BODY OF WATER VIEW)
- FRESH SEAFOOD
- does not have to be romantic setting but it is acceptable
- 2 hour drive from NYC (New Haven is the furthest east I can travel)
- Dinner will be at around 7.
- Price range: $-$$$
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want make the best smoothie of all time, take these easy tips and tricks to heart. Too sweet...
by David Klein | A grilled hamburger is always great, but you don't need to take it outside for perfect results. Learn...