This was so much fun for $30. We were actually served seven different plates including the amuse bouche. I was so happy we went this route instead of ordering off the menu. There were definately things I would not have tried otherwise. We we're served:
1. amuse bouche - the base was a coco rosemary panna cotta
2. foie terrine on toast
3. egg shell filled with bacon, cream, egg, cream of wheat?, topped with honey
4. yellowtail sashimi with a small spring roll
5. fish over a black crunchy rice
6. veal cheeks over vegetables
It wasn't the most amazing meal I've ever had. I did have a couple of complaints (pricing on the web site did not match pricing on the menu). But it was just so much fun trying so many different flavors for a relatively very reasonable price. I would definately reccomend it, and will go again next time I'm going to the Wiltern.