In Hong Kong, my friend discovered [buffets from 5-star hotel chains](https://en.yelp.com.hk/search?find_de...) served daily with more food variety and higher quality than those in Canada, including Chinese delicacies like Abalone, Fish Maw, and Sea Cucumber.
From hotel chains that lack any hotel in Canada:
- [Hotel Icon (Tsim Sha
Tsui)'s](http://www.hotel-icon.com/dining/the-...) 'Market': lunch
- [Mandarin Oriental Hong
Clipper Lounge: breakfast and dinner.
- [The Peninsula Hong
'Verandah': breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
From hotel chains that operate hotels in Canada:
- [Grand Hyatt Hong Kong's](http://www.hongkong.grand.hyattrestau...) Tiffin: lunch, dinner.
- [JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong's](http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-...) JW Café: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- [Island Shanghai-La Hong Kong's](http://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/is...) CAFE TOO
- [Kowloon Shanghai-La Hong Kong's](https://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/k...) Café Kool
- [W Hong Kong's](http://www.w-hongkong.com/kitchen) 'Kitchen': breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
1. Are such buffets offered in Ontario? The buffets that I've seen in Canada, are much smaller and limiting in choice, offered only for festivals or for Sunday brunches.
2. If not, why not?