Home Cooking 2

oil mister

madonna | Oct 14, 200501:28 AM

I am looking to get a great oil mister. So far I have had bad luck. I bought one at Trader Joes, can't remember the brand, but you would have to pump it a lot and then you got almost no pressure out of it. So I tried using an empty plastic bottle and that did not work at all. I noticed on the tv cooking show " one plate at a time" with rick bayless he uses one that has so much pressure it spray like a high powered aerosol one. The design in really nice and funky, hard to describe, blue almost like glass in an oblong sort of shape. I haven't seen it anywhere but his TV show. Does anyone know where I could get one like this or at least a really good one that doesn't clog and has spray power?

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH