After having just recently returned from yet another weekend commute from Orlando to Mazzaro's Italian Market in St. Pete, I just want to say, "Thanks."
- Thanks for the fresh mozz sandwich with everything that I love so much. I really want to try something else, but I just can't seem to get past that cheezy perfection.
- Thanks for the warm sfogliatelle that I have to hold myself back from eagerly consuming as soon as the bag is placed in my hands. They do make a great snack on the way back to Orlando, though.
- Thanks for carrying taralli with fennel. I generally can't find them south of New Jersey, but you always stock them and I love that.
- Thanks for the italian sausage (perfect texture, we won't use any other brand) - oh and the salami seche, can't forget that.
- And the homeade gnocchi. I can make it, but why bother with you all around.
- Thanks for the duck and cherry ravioli.
- Thanks for the excellent baristas at the coffee bar. You make a Saturday morning drive well worth the effort.