Gonna play it low-key and order in pizza and wine tonight from Caviar. I'm not familiar with all/most of the restaurants and wanted to get some quick feedback. The only sure thing is that we want really good pizza delivery; nothing else. How would you rank the following against one another?
- Tony's Napoletana
* been many times; the only one I'm really familiar with.
* Chicago style; also been before but not recently.
- Little Star
* also Chicago style but never tried it.
* never tried it but I like that they offer wine delivery.
- il Casaro Pizzeria & Mozzarella Bar
* never tried it.
* Napoli style; not familiar at all.
* Tuscan style? not familiar at all.
What's our best bet for great pizza delivery tonight? Which would you go with; which to avoid?