4 SuggestionsExpand Map
I'm traveling to California from New York in early March and am looking for some help with my itinerary. We will have a car in Napa but will be returning it when we arrive in San Francisco. Looking to spend <$100/person for dinner. Good food is most important, willing to give up a little on ambiance and/or travel time if it's "worth it". I'll be traveling in a group of 2 - we eat everything.
Thus far, this is what I have planned:
- arrive in Napa in the afternoon
- dinner at Mustard's Grill
- breakfast at Grace's Table
- spend the day biking along the Silverado Trail visiting a couple of vineyards, stopping for lunch somewhere along the way
- dinner at Girl and the Fig / Farmstead / Kitchen Door
- breakfast at Oxbow Market
- drive to SF
- lunch at La Taqueria
- dinner at Zuni / Nopa / State Bird Provisions / Aziza / Boulevard
- breakfast at Tartine Bakery
- spend the day biking across the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping for lunch somewhere along the way
- dinner another one of the restaurants listed above
Would love some thoughts/comments!!
by Greg Stegeman | Barbecue sauce is a blanket term that doesn't necessarily do justice to all the regional styles of...
by Joey Skladany | As a self-proclaimed sauce connoisseur and fan of barbecue varieties specifically, I was more than...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.