A fundraiser for the Calif BBQ Association's charitable endeavors.
"During this 6-hour class, taught by some of the best, award-winning pit masters from the CBBQA, students will be guided through the step-by-step process of creating delicious barbeque and will learn:
• How to cook on various equipment including gas grills, charcoal grills & smokers, and pellet grills
• What woods to use to add flavor
• Best rubs and sauces for each dish
• How to create barbequed appetizers
• How to prepare traditional BBQ sides
• How to cook the perfect tri tip
• How to cook BBQ chicken and ribs
• Seasonal dishes and more!
Class will conclude with a hearty late lunch/early dinner consisting of appetizers, barbeque, and sides made in class. Enrollment for this class is limited to 30 students to ensure everyone has the best learning experience possible and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Instructors will vary for each class. The California Barbeque Association is a non-profit organization. Proceeds from this class will benefit children’s charities, emergency disaster relief efforts, and first responders and active duty/veterans of the United States Armed Forces."
Class will be held at Smoked Seduction BBQ Supply & Catering (located at 3989 First Street, Suite C, Livermore, CA 94551). Cost is $130.
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...