We are in a small Canadian city, where variety is, well... lacking.
Here is my small NYE menu, with what I'm thinking (based on some googled articles). Would love some general suggestions, or multiple options - as finding specific brands might prove difficult!!!
7 Course Appie Menue
1. Hot and Sour Soup - Original 16
2. Crab Rangoons - Czech Mate Lager
3. Spicy Shrimp Pops -Fighting Billy Bock
4. Sweet Japanese Chicken Wings - Some sort of lambic, but having a hard time finding something...
5. Spicy Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls & Thai Fresh Rolls - Radeberger Pilsner
6. Caprese Salad - Erdingerweissbier OR Rickard's White OR Grasshopper Wheat
7. Chocolate Souffle - Old Engine Oil Porter
Any suggestions would rock!