Hi, we'll be in the Nashville area this coming weekend and looking for restaurant recomendations based on what you experts consider the best of the best.
We live in New York - so the most important things for us are:
- to try food that we can't get there or that may not be as good there
- to eat where the locals would take their visitors
- price is not important - cheap or expensive, it's the best food we're after.
- driving distance is not important - we are will to go the extra mile for the best!
Here's what I need:
1. We'll be landing in Nashville at around 8:40pm (hopefully), and by the time we get the car etc., it might be late - what is our best bet for a delicious dinner after 9:30-10:00ish? Nothing too over-the-top fancy.
2. We want to have the area's best BBQ, and we're willing to drive - even up to 100 miles (we plan on touring a little anyway...) - to get it. So where is it?
3. We want to have Southern food - both modern and trad. what are the best options for each?
4. If you were to pick Nashville's best restaurant, across genres and prices, what would it be?
Thanks in advance for all your help!
by David Klein | Today is National Hamburger Day—no better time to learn how to make a smashburger, the best indoor...
by Caitlin M. O'Shaughnessy and Jen Wheeler | There's no shortage of healthy chicken recipes, but these take a spin on the grill for extra flavor...