My husband and I love food and wine and will be visiting Napa/Sonoma (from NYC) for 4 days/nights next week for our 6th wedding anniversary (we were married on Spring Mountain). I'm trying to finalize our restaurant lineup and have done some extensive reading on the board, but wanted to ask for your opinions.
Here are the restaurants we're looking at. Looking for places that are serving up some great dishes now (not places known for good food but are currently slipping). Please feel free to critique or suggest substitutions.
- Boon Fly Cafe
Arrive at SFO at 11:00, so not sure we can drive into wine country soon enough to squeeze in a 4th lunch.
- Bottega (Yountville) - I've seen good/bad on the board. The menu looks good. Is it worth it?
- Redd (Yountville)
- Girl and the Fig or La Salette? (Sonoma)
- Auberge du Soleil (sunset dinner on the terrace, Rutherford, CA) - not changing this one
- Farm at Carneros Inn (dinner)
- La Folie (SF - dinner with friends that live there)
- Mustard's Grill? Something else?
Thanks in advance.