Maybe a good time to check it out. Anyone tried Roli Roti's stand there yet?
Also, if you haven't been to Copia (at the other end of the parking lot) , it has free admission in February.
9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m
- special discounts, complimentary food, wine and coffee tastings
- future vendors like Ritual Coffee and farm stands will be there
- Cindy Pawlcyn book signing "Big Small Plates" on Saturday from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Nancy Silverton book signing "A Twist of the Wrist." on Sunday from 2:00 to 4:00
- specials, activities, giveaways